Your microbiome health score and protection from 5 disease risks
Listen to your gut
- Learn how microbes protect you from disease
- Understand how diet affects gut bacteria
- Optimise microbe’s vitamin synthesis
- Dietary fibre breakdown and butyrate synthesis
- Personalised food recommendations
- Probiotics and beneficial bacteria report
Discover the world of microbes
There are trillions of bacteria living on and inside our bodies. In fact, the volume of DNA contained in your microbiome far exceeds the human DNA of your body. Scientists even consider the gut microbiome to be a separate organ.
What you will learn
Proportion of probiotics and beneficial bacteria, micronutrient synthesis potential and diversity score
Weekly personalised food recommendations to improve your microbiome health in 17 areas
List of bacteria found in your microbiome (%) and what enterotype you belong to
Discover, Improve… Repeat
Follow our recommendations and take the test every 3 months
- Track your disease protection, microbiome diversity and dietary fibre ratings
- Follow the evolution of your beneficial and probiotic bacteria levels
- Get fresh food and probiotic supplement recommendations
How the test works
The science behind it
The Atlas Microbiome Test was developed by an international team of scientists, reviewed by our Scientific Board of Advisors and registered with the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare product Regulatory Agency) in the United Kingdom.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Atlas Microbiome Test analyses the types of bacteria present and their proportion in the overall microbiome. It provides information about the various functions of your gut bacteria, like the extent to which they protect you against certain diseases and inflammation, as well as what vitamins they synthesise. You will also get recommendations to improve and maintain the balance of your microbiome by adding specific foods to your diet.