Your microbiome health score, inflammation profile, and protection from 5 disease risks
Microbiome test and a consultation with a nutritionist
- Learn how microbes protect you from disease
- Understand how diet affects gut bacteria
- Optimise microbiome vitamin synthesis
- Dietary fibre breakdown and butyrate synthesis
- Personalised food recommendations
- Probiotics and beneficial bacteria report
- Lactose and gluten metabolism
- Anti-inflammatory potential
Discover the world of microbes
There are trillions of bacteria living on and inside our bodies. In fact, the volume of DNA contained in your microbiome far exceeds the human DNA of your body. Scientists even consider the gut microbiome to be a separate organ.
What you will learn
Proportion of probiotics and beneficial bacteria, vitamin and butyrate synthesis potential, microbiome diversity score, lactose and gluten metabolism
Weekly personalised food recommendations to improve your microbiome health in 17 areas
List of bacteria found in your microbiome (%) and what enterotype you belong to
Discover, Improve… RepeatFollow our recommendations and take the test every 3 months
- Track your disease protection, microbiome diversity, dietary fibre ratings, and anti-inflammatory potential
- Follow the evolution of your beneficial and probiotic bacteria levels
- Get fresh food and probiotic supplement recommendations
The Atlas Microbiome Test Explained
Take a look inside the Atlas Microbiome Test with our head nutritionist, Liza Hilman. Discover who might benefit from testing, what you will learn and how this can help you optimise your gut and overall health.
How the test works
The science behind it
Atlas Biomed has ISO 13485:2016 accreditation for medical device quality management systems. Your microbiome sample is analysed using advanced molecular technology in a certified EU lab.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Atlas Microbiome Test (Ohmygut® test) analyses the types of bacteria present and their proportion in the overall microbiome. It provides information about the various functions of your gut bacteria, like the extent to which they protect you against certain diseases and inflammation, as well as what vitamins they synthesise. You will also get recommendations to improve and maintain the balance of your microbiome by adding specific foods to your diet.
Order your Microbiome Test kit
Microbiome health score, disease protection and food recommendations